[geeks] Jackass spammer...

Charles Shannon Hendrix shannon at widomaker.com
Mon Apr 9 18:08:39 CDT 2007

Do any of you guys get email from this spamming creep named Jimmy Ghent?

I somehow got on his spam list which he claims is not SPAM (naturally).  He
always puts a note about how you can remove yourself, but it doesn't work.

I've bitched at him, reported him to his providers, the FTC, etc, but it is
nearly a year later and the jackass is still doing it.

The message below is the one after I sent him a personal message to stop
because this unsubscribe method wasn't working.  It is different in content
and format from his usual crap, making me think it was on purpose to annoy me.

--------------------- Begin forwarded message: