[geeks] So, I'm going to Houston/Sugar Land next week...

Lionel Peterson lionel4287 at verizon.net
Fri Apr 6 10:24:11 CDT 2007

for an interview. I'll be flying in Tuesday and leaving Wednesday after the early afternoon interview - is anyone in the area and available for maybe a bite to eat Tuesday night?

I'll know more later today, just wanted to reach out to the list for some company on Tuesday night...

(I don't plan on relocating, at least not permanently - ultimately the position I'm going for should return to the Philadelphia region.)

Lionel