[geeks] Printers redux

Phil Stracchino phil.stracchino at speakeasy.net
Tue Apr 3 14:37:35 CDT 2007

Well, we bit the bullet ... after messing around with multiple sellers
of 8500s that all seemed somewhat flaky, I just bought a fully
reconditioned LaserJet 4500N for $300 shipped, and I have a bid in on a
duplexer and 500-sheet lower tray for it.

As for the seller in Ontario who reneged on the sale, eBay still doesn't
seem to grasp the concept of "I have multiple email messages to attach
to the seller report, and your report form provides no visible way to do
that."

--
 It's not the years, it's the mileage.
 Phil Stracchino              phil.stracchino at speakeasy.net
 Landline: 603-429-0220                Mobile: 603-320-5438