[geeks] The SunHELP System Handbook

Bill Bradford mrbill at mrbill.net
Thu Sep 28 15:23:29 CDT 2006

I'm in the process of creating a Wiki that will be a freely-available
non-restricted version of the Sunsolve System Handbook, now that Sun
has restricted access to people who pay for a support contract.

I'm still setting up the base structure (categories today!) of the
site.  I've got pictures of some systems (front/left/right/rear/open shots)
that I'll be adding over the next few days.

Take a look, feel free to sign in and make (non-destructive) changes,
suggestions for site structure, etc.

The SunHELP System Handbook:
http://handbook.sunhelp.org (it's MediaWiki-based)

Please create an account before making any changes; that way I know who is
doing what.

Any information you add needs to be freely available/general knowledge;
I do *not* want stuff just cut-and-pasted from Sunsolve, as I don't want
a visit from Sun's copyright lawyers.

Content from the Sun Hardware Reference can be added, as I've received
permission and blessing from James Birdsall.

I can always use more system pictures, as well.  Please email them to
mrbill at sunhelp.org or mrbill at gmail.com.

Bill

--
Bill Bradford