[geeks] [rescue] Anyone have a Pioneer CD changer? Want more magazines for it?

Phil Stracchino phil.stracchino at speakeasy.net
Mon Sep 25 04:53:05 CDT 2006

Phil Stracchino wrote:
> It's technically rescue-ish, even if it's not computer rescue.  :)
>
> If you have a Pioneer home CD changer of one of the types that takes the
> squarish 6-disc magazines (for instance:  PD-M426, PD-M530), I have
> seven of same surplus, having consigned the dead CD changer to the
> recycler.  There is one black magazine and two each red, white, blue,
> all with their storage sleeves.
>
> First come first served, for cost of shipping from 03054.  Please state
> the minimum number you want on the off chance more than one person wants
> some.

Actually, slight update to that:  There is a decal on the top of the
magazine that says "For home and car use".  So I guess it'll work in
compatible Pioneer car CD changers too.

Part number on the magazines is PRW1139.  The magazine sleeve is
labelled "SIX-COMPACT-DISC MAGAZINE" on both sides, and the magazine is
labelled on the front "6 DISCS MULTI-PLAY".

--
 Same geek, same site, new location