[geeks] Solaris 10 networking is giving me fits

Charles Shannon Hendrix shannon at widomaker.com
Fri Sep 22 15:55:36 CDT 2006

Fri, 22 Sep 2006 @ 15:56 -0400, Nadine said:

> > I wasn't allowed to see my score or anything about the test results.
> >
> > I tried to talk to the test administrator, because that was hardly the
> > only test question that was bogus.
> >
> > She just gave me a stepford-wife smile and asked me if I was done with
> > my test.
>
> <shudder>  Definitely not the kind of place I'd like to work.

However, their buildings were very shiny and the lawns quite green...

Seriously, I don't anyone who worked there, so I can't judge if it
really did run like a cult, but it sure felt like it when I was there.

Mostly the interview process just felt very "heavy" and expensive, and
it was very hard to tell exactly what they wanted.

I don't quite understand the point of an interview and hiring process
where the company never says what it wants.

How does it get what it wants if it doesn't tell anyone?

--
shannon "AT" widomaker.com -- ["Consulting wouldn't be what it is today
without Microsoft Windows" -- Chris Pinkham]