[geeks] ftp upload renaming

Charles Shannon Hendrix shannon at widomaker.com
Fri Sep 15 17:51:04 CDT 2006

Fri, 15 Sep 2006 @ 13:37 -0500, Lionel Peterson said:

> >No, just one machine.

> I meant multiple instances of Apache on one server (physical box) - I
> was too brief in my description, sorry.

Ah, OK.

I think that requires a different port, and I can already hear the
client saying, "That's a user training issue we want to avoid."

If it were me, I'd run FreBSD or Solaris instead of Linux on a larger
server, instead of Linux, and use jails to create virtual servers.
You can take care of lot of inconvienient things like that.

--
shannon "AT" widomaker.com -- ["All of us get lost in the darkness,
dreamers turn to look at the stars" -- Rush ]