[geeks] I love it when software gets more efficient

Charles Shannon Hendrix shannon at widomaker.com
Sat Sep 9 16:20:13 CDT 2006

Sat, 09 Sep 2006 @ 15:14 -0400, Nick B. said:

> So, since you know so vastly much more than anyone working on mozilla,
> why have you not released your personal browser which only uses 64k?

Do you have a particular reason for being an ass?

I'd love to hear you explain any place where I said anything that
justifies your comment.

I'm sure everyone here would also like to hear your defense of the
problems discussed in this thread.

Perhaps you could tell us why they are beyond criticism.

Maybe you could also learn to cite correctly and trim your posts.

--
shannon "AT" widomaker.com -- ["Castles are sacked in war, Chieftains are
scattered far, Truth is a fixed star, Eileen aroon!" -- Gerald Griffin]