[geeks] I love it when software gets more efficient

Joshua Boyd jdboyd at jdboyd.net
Fri Sep 8 11:24:03 CDT 2006

On Fri, Sep 08, 2006 at 11:03:56AM -0400, Patrick Giagnocavo wrote:
> On Sep 8, 2006, at 10:42 AM, Joshua Boyd wrote:
> >
> > I expect Firefox to run for days.  It has been at least running since
> > Wednesday for me, and it is using 355Megs, with 150 tabs open.  No
> > plugins other than TabMixPlus and Session Manager.

> How exactly do you navigate among 150 different tabs?

I generally only work with the last several until I have time to sweep
through and process previous ones (maybe once a week or so I whack it
back to under 50).  When I have time to do it, it goes semi fast since
they tend to be bunchs of tightly related items.

--
Joshua D. Boyd
jdboyd at jdboyd.net
http://www.jdboyd.net/