[geeks] Swapping hard drives in a G4

Dan Duncan dand at pcisys.net
Wed Sep 6 10:55:25 CDT 2006

On Wed, 6 Sep 2006, velociraptor wrote:
> Swapping the HD is pretty painless--I'd probably do that first before
> fiddling with the setup assistant...but I like working on hardware.

Powerbooks must differ from ibooks in this respect.  I have 2 ibooks
(a blueberry toilet seat G3 and a white G4) and getting either hard
drive out requires pretty much disassembling the laptop.

-DanD

# We tend to scoff at the beliefs of the ancients. But we can't scoff at them
# personally, to their faces, and this is what annoys me. -DEEP THOUGHTS