[geeks] Free/FT: SS/5 & SS/20 bases & parts

Lionel Peterson lionel4287 at verizon.net
Mon Sep 4 08:44:00 CDT 2006

Hello all,

I've got several SS/5 & SS/20 bases available for free (pickup in Trenton, NJ area) or for actual shipping costs.

The SS/5s are either 85 or 110 MHz bases (I have both), and I have a small collection of TGX framebuffers and SS/5 RAM available as well for minimal $ if interested.

The SS/20s are all empty (no RAM, CPU, or HD), but again, I have a small collection of TGX framebuffers and CPUs (50, 65, 75 and maybe an 85 MHz SuperSPARC) available for minimal $ if interested.

Finally, I have some SS/5 and SS/20 drive trays available for minimal $.

I have about five SS/5, and a similar number of SS/20 bases, and maybe 4 or 5 drive trays.

Please feel free to contact me off-list with any questions/trade offers - I'd like some wide SCSI cables to connect Ultra 2 bases to unipack HDs, 711 cases and a DLT tape drive, as well as 20/40 Gig DLT tape to test a drive with.

I'll have more later, but these are all my SS/5 and SS/20 systems.

Thanks,

Lionel
lionel4287 at verizon.net