[geeks] Remember, remember, the fourth of November

Phil Stracchino phil.stracchino at speakeasy.net
Sun Oct 29 18:29:58 CST 2006

geeks at litfire.com wrote:
> Lionel Peterson spake:
>>> From: Phil Stracchino <phil.stracchino at speakeasy.net>
>>> For automated directions (including Google Maps URL), you can finger
>>> directions at babcom.com or send email to directions at caerllewys.net.
>> You couldn't just say what town you're in? ;^)
>
> Providing an A record for babcom.com might help, too. :)
>
> $ host babcom.com
> babcom.com A record currently not present
> $

Sorry, can't help that.  A domain record cannot be a CNAME, and since
we're stuck on dynamic IP, our records all have to be CNAMEs to a DDNS
record .... so we can't have domain records.  It works *internally*, of
course ...

Try directions at babylon5.babcom.com instead.

--
 Same geek, same site, new location