[geeks] electric cars

Charles Shannon Hendrix shannon at widomaker.com
Sat Oct 28 12:20:45 CDT 2006

Tue, 24 Oct 2006 @ 23:08 -0400, Phil Stracchino said:

> Charles Shannon Hendrix wrote:
> > The solution proposed by Halliburton/Star is to build a 12-lane wide
> > superhighway through the Shenendoah Valley and down through 325 miles
> > of Virginia.  It would feature a separate "truck superway" in the
> > middle lanes that would have truck stops also in the center.  It's a
> > really huge plan, $13 billion for initial funding I believe, and you
> > know that estimate will be low.
>

> .....They have to be out of their fucking minds.

Depends on how you look at it.

As far as the Star Consortium views it, this would be a big win for
them.

If it succeeds in Virginia, they want to expand this kind of highway
system all over the US.

They and whoever is holding their leash will make a lot of money.

--
shannon "AT" widomaker.com -- ["We are all of us in the gutter, some of us
looking at the stars." -- Oscar Wilde]