[geeks] RANT (ftp)

Mike Meredith very at zonky.org
Wed Oct 25 13:47:06 CDT 2006

On Wed, 25 Oct 2006 10:32:30 -0400, Bryan Fullerton wrote:
> I would have given a kidney to switch to Urchin back when I had to
> support a WebTrends Enterprise install processing *log files* for a

Fortunately we managed to give it the appropriate priority whilst work
was running it ... if it broke and there was nothing better to do, we
would give it a quick kick.

Come to think of it, I think we're still running it, but either it
hasn't broken for a very long time or people are no longer looking at
it. I guess I should remove it then :)

--
Mike Meredith (http://zonky.org/)
 "Microsoft couldn't get a clue if it were soaked in clue pheromone in