[geeks] electric cars

Sheldon T. Hall shel at tandem.artell.net
Tue Oct 24 11:37:31 CDT 2006

Charles Shannon Hendrix writes ...

> Subaru also offers AWD on several models.
>
> Does anyone know how well they hold up or how well their system works?

I've never owned one, but Subarus are _very_ popular around here.  On our
island (pop. 22,000), you see about as many of them as you do anything else;
that's not a situation I've seen in any other part of the USA.  Most of the
Subarus seem to be te AWD station wagons.  Just from a general impression,
I'd say they are one of the top-three brands of passenger cars here, yet I
hardly ever see one at the garage up the street.

-Shel