[geeks] Cheap refurb SCSI drives?

Dan Duncan dand at pcisys.net
Wed Oct 18 14:16:50 CDT 2006

On Wed, 18 Oct 2006, Charles Shannon Hendrix wrote:
> All of the DEC systems I saw from the 90s had Seagate drives.

In the early to mid-90's, DEC was still making DEC-labelled RZ27 and
RZ28 drives here in Colorado Springs.  (and presumably other places)
When they started making the RZ29 drives I saw, they were labelled
as Seagate drives.  Everything got exported at some point after that.

-DanD

# "Sure, everyone always said 'Socrates, what is the meaning of life?' or
# 'Socrates, how can I find happiness?', but did anyone ever say 'Socrates,
# hemlock is poison.'???"  -- Socrates minutes before death.