[geeks] UPS batteries

Arno Kletzander Arno_1983 at gmx.de
Tue Oct 17 01:51:15 CDT 2006

Charles Shannon Hendrix <shannon at widomaker.com> wrote:
> Ah, you have a newer one than mine.
>
> Fortunately you can find manuals for yours online.
> (...)
> Look around on HP's site, it should be there.

Hmm...I didn't find more there than last time:
http://h20000.www2.hp.com/bizsupport/TechSupport/DocumentIndex.jsp?lang=en&cc=us&contentType=SupportManual&prodTypeId=329290&prodSeriesId=332176&docIndexId=179111&manualLang=de

They only have the Installation Guide specific to the T1000 XR. The general User's Guide is available for the T2200 XR only. They may be similar enough that any operations are the same, so I can live with that...would however be nice to have The Right Thing(TM).

And nothing to be found in the manual as to when the fan should be running. I won't use that thing in my room if it insists on turning power into noise even it hasn't got a thing to do most of the day. I'd only hang my PC off of it for the odd time when turning on my monitor or my laser printer trips my circuit breaker.

--
Arno Kletzander
Stud. Hilfskraft Informatik Sammlung Erlangen