[geeks] Compaq T2000 UPS Manual

Charles Shannon Hendrix shannon at widomaker.com
Wed Oct 11 23:52:43 CDT 2006

Someone was asking about a Compaq T1000 manual here.

I tried to find a PDF version but I seem to not have one.

If anyone knows where to find one I would like a copy.

I searched HP's website all over, but couldn't find much in the way of
legacy manuals for Compaq equipment.

To the original poster, when I get time I can type in the basic
diagnostics and configuration instructions, if you'll just confirm which
model you have.

--
shannon "AT" widomaker.com -- ["Work for something because it is good, not
just because it stands a chance to succeed." -- Vaclav Havel]