[geeks] Cheap refurb SCSI drives?

Charles Shannon Hendrix shannon at widomaker.com
Wed Oct 11 09:34:08 CDT 2006

Wed, 11 Oct 2006 @ 08:25 -0500, Mike Hebel said:

> *click*  *click*  Can't pass those up even if this is all a goofed
> website.  The worst that could happen is that I have to cancel and
> order.

There are people who spend time each week looking for mistakes like
this.  You get get lucky now and then.

That's the nice thing about automated search engines: you can set them
up to find ridiculous prices, and once in awhile you'll find them.

The problem of course is that the sites correct the prices very quickly
in most cases, and while I've gotten hits, I seem never to be around
when the search first hits.

--
shannon "AT" widomaker.com -- ["All of us get lost in the darkness,
dreamers turn to look at the stars" -- Rush ]