[geeks] Cheap refurb SCSI drives?

Charles Shannon Hendrix shannon at widomaker.com
Tue Oct 10 17:44:53 CDT 2006

Tue, 10 Oct 2006 @ 16:52 -0500, Bill Bradford said:

> It looks like hitechcafe(.com) has finally gone out of business.
>
> Anybody know a good cheap place to buy refurb 36G-or-larger SCA drives?
> $WORK needs three of them.

Check the list archives.

Awhile back when we were talking about drive prices, someone posted a
link to a place which sold used drives, and the prices were not too
bad.

Also check out: http://www.computergiants.com

Never dealt with them, but they carry recertified drives of various
types.

Also go to www.pricewatch.com and use that to search for other dealers.

--
shannon "AT" widomaker.com -- ["It's a damn poor mind that can only think
of one way to spell a word." -- Andrew Jackson]