[geeks] provisional patent application

Mike Meredith very at zonky.org
Sun Oct 1 08:43:00 CDT 2006

On Sun, 1 Oct 2006 15:23:20 +0200, Geoffrey S. Mendelson wrote:
> Until China and India become truely industrialized, the U.S. market is
> bigger than the rest of the world combined, except for localized
> products, such as wombat washers.
>
> Geoff.

Sorry, but you're way, *way* off.

According to the CIA world fact book (which if it's slanted anywhere
will be towards the US) lists US in first place at 12.3 trillion
dollars, and the EU in second place at 12.1 trillion dollars. Other
highlights include China at 8.8 trillion dollars and the UK down in 8th
place with 1.8 trillion dollars.

The world has a total GDP of 60 trillion dollars making the US share 21%
... somewhat less than > 50%.

--
Mike Meredith (http://zonky.org/)
  Some people, when confronted with a problem, think ``I know, I'll use