[geeks] provisional patent application

Geoffrey S. Mendelson gsm at mendelson.com
Sun Oct 1 07:55:55 CDT 2006

Anyone out there have a boilerplate provisonal patent application?

I have had no luck searching, all Ifind is people willing to sell me
books on how to file a provisional application or why I should not do it
in the first place. I understand the pitfalls, I just want to file it,
and market it around for a quick sale.

My regular patent lawyer just said to write it up and stuff it in an
envelope, it really did not matter, and another patent agent wrote me a
skeleton regular application.

This is for a device. I have a hand drawing, I just need a skeleton of
the text for submitting it with it.

Thanks in advance,

Geoff.
IL Voice: (07)-7424-1667  Fax ONLY: 972-2-648-1443 U.S. Voice: 1-215-821-1838