[geeks] can't wait for Vista

Charles Shannon Hendrix shannon at widomaker.com
Mon Nov 6 00:28:34 CST 2006

Sun, 05 Nov 2006 @ 13:52 +0000, Mark Benson said:

> True enough, but since Gates has charge of the company it seems to
> have gotten many times worse. What we are trying to illustrate is not
> that MS has gone from saint to sinner, just that the already bad is
> getting much, much worse all of a sudden. I wholeheartedly blame
> Ballmer and his management cronies. I know what I'd do if I was
> unfortunate enough to be a staffer there, and a number of the people
> there have already done it. Tell em where they can stick their
> company and go join someone like Google...

Exactly.

Microsoft, as bad as it was in the early days, was nothing like it is
now, and of course it also didn't have the power to make it happen
either.

The only good part about Balmer is he might screw up enough to hurt the
company.

I wonder... is there anyone there who could oust him if he got really
bad?

--
shannon "AT" widomaker.com -- ["And in billows of might swell the Saxons
before her,-- Unite, oh unite!	Or the billows burst o'er her!" -- Downfall