[geeks] Guns [was toys/tchotchke]

Charles Shannon Hendrix shannon at widomaker.com
Fri Mar 31 15:24:45 CST 2006

Fri, 31 Mar 2006 @ 00:53 -0500, Jeff Cole said:

> Changing the thread title to accurately reflect the drift in discussion,
> and to assist those of us who use procmail(1) :)

I used to do that all the time, but found that no one would follow.

It's like trying to move topics off of the rescue list to geeks. People will
keep replying on the original list most of the time.

--
shannon "AT" widomaker.com -- ["An Irishman is never drunk as long as he
can hold onto one blade of grass and not fall off the face of the earth."]