[geeks] Opinions on the HP C3x00?

Charles Shannon Hendrix shannon at widomaker.com
Fri Mar 31 15:23:37 CST 2006

Fri, 31 Mar 2006 @ 14:28 -0500, der Mouse said:

> > So it seems that cg6 just isn't that great a card?
>
> I should benchmark it - try various primtives and see how fast I can
> push it.  See whether it really does live up to its design goal of the
> bus being the bottleneck.

Sounds like an idea.

Of course, its the overall load that will really tell the tale.

It would have seemed in Sun's best interests to create a good driver, but then
we've all seen bad manufacturer drivers before.

--
shannon "AT" widomaker.com -- ["An Irishman is never drunk as long as he
can hold onto one blade of grass and not fall off the face of the earth."]