[geeks] Opinions on the HP C3x00?

Wed Mar 29 11:52:03 CST 2006

>> ([...] an article by the designers [of the cg6] [...])
> Is that article around on the internet somewhere?

I'm not sure.  What I have is a paper copy, which includes footers
attributing it to some publication (IEEE Micro, my memory says, but
it's been a while since I looked at it).  Old and fuzzy memory says I
printed that copy, in which case an electronic version must have
existed at some point, but when I went looking I failed to find the
electronic version.  I would also assume that if it came from a
magazine, as the page footer indicates, it would not be legally "out in
the open" - the "old and fuzzy" memory does not indicate where I
obtained the electronic copy it implies I once had.

If you want I can dig out the paper copy I have and see exactly what it
says about where it came from.

/~\ The ASCII				der Mouse
\ / Ribbon Campaign
 X  Against HTML	       mouse at rodents.montreal.qc.ca