[geeks] What desk toy or "tchotchke" says "geek" to you?

Chris Petrov chrisp at cse.unsw.edu.au
Mon Mar 27 19:00:54 CST 2006

I give up... I'm going off to smoke some weed and read a yiddish or
perhaps old polish dictionary. Perhaps then I'll understand why why
there are enough guns for every man woman and child U.S.A. but only
25% of the population has them...

Then when I've figured that out I'll brush the dust off the r10k 02
whack a larger drive in it (which I might have to pry out with a
handmade butterfly knife with genuine bone inlay) When I get the old
drive out I'll put it on the fence and blow it away with my Dan
Wesson. (Ok I don't have a handgun :-( so I'll have to use a compound
bow or maybe I'll just throw rocks) at this point I'll start getting
concerned about the concentration of beta bouncing around and I'll
fire up the 4ch eeg and trigger some binaural beats for a little more
theta and delta. To make totally sure that it's all ticking over
nicely I'll fill the rebreather up with  100% O2 and go for dive -
but not too deep, cause on so rich a mix if you dive too deep, you die.

What I do know though, is, that if I stay away from places with lots
of guns, I won't need one....

So please "no more already"  ?

Tchuss, and thanks for all the fish

Cheerio