[geeks] What desk toy or "tchotchke" says "geek" to you?

Dan Duncan dand at pcisys.net
Mon Mar 27 11:37:50 CST 2006

On Sun, 26 Mar 2006, Charles Shannon Hendrix wrote:
> I've always found the idea of "let's get a six pack and some ammo" idea some
> people have as a bad way to have fun.

There is a drug store called "Long's Drugs" near my house in which it
was possible to buy a .357 magnum, a bottle of tequila, AND fill a
prescription for anti-psychotic medication in one visit.  (they stopped
carrying handguns a couple of years ago but they still sell long guns
and ammo)

-DanD

# Any fool can make a rule, and any fool will mind it.  -Thoreau