[geeks] What desk toy or "tchotchke" says "geek" to you?

Charles Shannon Hendrix shannon at widomaker.com
Mon Mar 27 10:07:27 CST 2006

Mon, 27 Mar 2006 @ 06:45 -0500, Phil Stracchino said:

> I used to have a little 3" fixed-blade Buck that the NRA sent me as
> promo bling.

Brown wooden inset in a brass lock body, stainless blade?

I have one of those with the NRA eagle on the blade.

> Unfortunately, I haven't seen it in about six months.  I assume, and
> hope, it's still in the house somewhere, but I have absolutely no idea
> where.

You know, now that you say that, I don't know where mine is either.

--
shannon "AT" widomaker.com -- ["Tara is grass, and behold how Troy lieth
low--And even the English, perchance their hour will come!"]