[geeks] What desk toy or "tchotchke" says "geek" to you?

Brian Dunbar brian.dunbar at liftport.com
Sun Mar 26 23:24:49 CST 2006

Phil Stracchino wrote:
> Brian Dunbar wrote:
>
>>Brian Dunbar
>>System Administrator
>>Liftport - The Space Elevator Company
>

> I must have missed when this happened.  I would ask if Liftport is
> hiring, but I'd guess they probably don't need any more sysadmins ...

Eh - I've been associated with Liftport since 2003.

Don't get too excited by the title - I'm not being paid in anything that
the bank would accept as legal tender.  Liftport is something I do at
night and on weekends.

So, no, not hiring.  We are looking for commission sales people if
anyone is interested.

If you do want a job subscribe to our newsletter - we don't resell your
information, just mail you propaganda once a month.  It's our intention
to advertise hiring needs there, first.

brian.dunbar at liftport.com
aim: bdunbar1967

this email is: [ ] bloggable [x] ask first [ ] private

Remember.
But move forward, too. Light a candle, yes. But also drive a rivet.
~Lileks