[geeks] What desk toy or "tchotchke" says "geek" to you?

Charles Shannon Hendrix shannon at widomaker.com
Sun Mar 26 19:34:17 CST 2006

Sun, 26 Mar 2006 @ 14:48 -0600, Jonathan C. Patschke said:

> The thing that's always confused me about gun-control laws and signs
> like that is that the people they're trying to defend against (ie:
> criminals), by definition, don't follow laws/rules.

Can't remember the movie, but there was a scene where a guy was holding
some people hostage, and someone yelled that he had an assault rifle.

The "bad guy" said something like, "No way!  Those things are illegal!"

--
shannon "AT" widomaker.com -- ["I want this Perl software checked for
viruses.  Use Norton Antivirus." -- Charlie Kirkpatrick]