[geeks] What desk toy or "tchotchke" says "geek" to you?

Charles Shannon Hendrix shannon at widomaker.com
Sun Mar 26 19:32:24 CST 2006

Sun, 26 Mar 2006 @ 21:01 +1100, Chris Petrov said:

> Not be under a protective order.
> Not be chemically dependent.
> Not be of unsound mind.

These make sense to me.

> Not be delinquent in paying fines, fees, child support, student

This one doesn't, because anyone can have financial troubles that aren't their
own fault, and it has piss all to do with proper handling of a firearm.

> some of the best shooters I knew were all of the above... :P

I'd be leery of some of them.

I've always found the idea of "let's get a six pack and some ammo" idea some
people have as a bad way to have fun.

> get caught with a bit of coke though... make sure you are in the
> national guard!

All you have to do is tell them you didn't inhale it.

--
shannon "AT" widomaker.com -- ["I want this Perl software checked for
viruses.  Use Norton Antivirus." -- Charlie Kirkpatrick]