[geeks] What desk toy or "tchotchke" says "geek" to you?

Sandwich Maker adh at an.bradford.ma.us
Sun Mar 26 17:05:24 CST 2006

" From: Dave <crisco_kid at shaw.ca>
"
" On Mar 24, 2006, at 8:51 PM, Patrick Giagnocavo wrote:
" >
" > What item that you might put on your desk means "this cubicle slave
" > must be a geek" to you?
"
" I've got a digital clock which I built myself.  Not from a kit
" either, its a prototyping board with some displays, a PIC, and some
" support components mounted in an Ikea picture frame.

how about a deci-clock?  metric time?  one place i worked i rigged up
a software clock that redivided the day into 100000 seconds.  100
sec/min, 100 min/hr, 10 hr/day...  i got to work about 3.00, lunch at
5.00, left at 6.50.