[geeks] Yoyodyne logo

Dan Duncan dand at pcisys.net
Sun Mar 26 09:33:38 CST 2006

On Sun, 26 Mar 2006, Geoffrey S. Mendelson wrote:
> Anyone have a copy of the Yoyodyne logo? I'd love to have a mug or
> mousepad myself, but I think the only way I could get one is to duplicate
> the logo and take it to a mug/mousepad store.

There's a pretty good one here:
http://flare.solareclipse.net/cgi2/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=print_topic;f=7;t=001126

I can't link the image directly, so search for Yoyodyne in the link
above.

-DanD

# One of life's joys was to have friends who gave you reality checks...who would
# call you on your crap before it rose so high you drowned in it.  -David Brin
#