[geeks] What desk toy or "tchotchke" says "geek" to you?

Charles Shannon Hendrix shannon at widomaker.com
Sat Mar 25 23:03:50 CST 2006

Fri, 24 Mar 2006 @ 22:51 -0500, Patrick Giagnocavo said:

> What item that you might put on your desk means "this cubicle slave must
> be a geek" to you?

The word hack is written on my keyboard in Japanese.

Most normal people only have one computer, a desktop, and it runs Windows or
MacOS. So all of us with UNIX on the desktop, and servers sitting nearby are
pretty well announcing our geekness with that alone.

--
shannon "AT" widomaker.com -- ["We are all of us in the gutter, some of us
looking at the stars." -- Oscar Wilde]