[geeks] What desk toy or "tchotchke" says "geek" to you?

Mike Hebel nimitz at nimitzbrood.com
Sat Mar 25 15:01:07 CST 2006

On Mar 25, 2006, at 2:54 PM, Michael Parson wrote:

> On Sat, Mar 25, 2006 at 10:42:54PM +0200, Geoffrey S. Mendelson wrote:
>> On Sat, Mar 25, 2006 at 02:34:09PM -0600, Michael Parson wrote:
>>>
>>> I have a Yoyodyne Propulsion Systems mug and mousepad.  It's a little
>>> obscure, only a few have recognized it.
>>
>> John Bigparson? :-)
>
> The Future Begins Tomorrow!

WHERE ARE WE GOING?!

John Michael Bigberries
----
If you only face forward, there is something you will miss seeing. It
is a virtue to devote one's self to something, firmly believing in
one's own ideals. But that does not mean it's all right to belittle the
ideals or feelings of others. If you lead such a busy life, and you
don't realize how your parents feel, it's only for self satisfaction.
It's all right to stop every now and again. If you want a moments rest,
if you want to feel what other people feel. - Vash