[geeks] What desk toy or "tchotchke" says "geek" to you?

Mike Hebel nimitz at nimitzbrood.com
Fri Mar 24 22:19:33 CST 2006

On Mar 24, 2006, at 9:51 PM, Patrick Giagnocavo wrote:

> O Mighty List, answer my query ...
>
> I was trying to think of "things that indicate a geek" - stuff like the
> scene in Office Space where Michael Bolton smashes the printer, taped
> nerdy RPG style glasses, that kind of stuff... but couldn't figure out
> this:
>
> What item that you might put on your desk means "this cubicle slave
> must
> be a geek" to you?

A banner above my monitor that states: "Don't make me call my flying
monkies!"

Also a recent sign saying:

Mike Hebel
Technology Guru,
Freak of Nature,
and Future Sideshow Attraction!

;-)
Mike Hebel
----
Whenever something is gained, something is always lost. It's difficult
to live after something like that. What is lost will never return.
Important things, irreplaceable things, but what is needed to keep
those things is in the firm will packed into one bullet. Man knows, he
knows nothing will begin unless he speaks, and that nothing will
change, unless he moves.  - Vash