[geeks] Wiping disks FAST?

Gary Goddard gaz.god at gmail.com
Fri Mar 24 14:44:56 CST 2006

>I might be interested in buying some of the drives you have that are
>73GB and above.

The big ones i have coming are need by me. But make me an offer and I'll
pass it on to the company, their gonna trade them all off.
If they accept the offer I'll do a good wipe and prove the disk and
arrange postage to you, Myself and disks are in the UK, hopefully
they'll gimme a cut so the price you offer is what i pass on them and
you pay postage directly to me. There is a few 300 Gb  and 150 Gb maybe
10-15 of  each disks lots of 36Gb disks with spuds if required.

Disks came from large office building partially demolished by accidental
explosion and the entire building was written off and replaced by
insurance, so not EOL equipment. Most of  the  pc's that came out were
very battered p4 2.8's (one U10 was completely trashed, top of case was
v shaped, but it still yielded me a 440 cpu and 4 256Mb chips). The
server room was at the back so not affected, but i haven't seen the
servers yet, just the disks.

I should get first refusal on any Unix equipment, so watch this space!!

Gary