[geeks] FS: 2 APC Masterswitch AP9211 / Sony Vaio C1

Atomist rescue at port11.net
Mon Mar 6 20:30:19 CST 2006

Have a few things laying around that I'm not using anymore:

2 * APC Masterswitch AP9211's with Web Management Card (8 Channel)
Comes with standard 15A plug and 19" Rack Ears.
$190 Shipped

Also I have a in very good condition
Sony Vaio PCG-C1MWP
Very light. Has built in camera and ability to hook up external video
source.
Comes with breakout box with Composite / S-Video in/out.
Built in 10/100 Nic
866Mhz TM5800 Cpu
256Mb Ram
30Gb HardDisk
External CD-R
Windows XP
Extended battery (up to 6hr's)

Comes with all install/restore disks and everything you need.
$630 shipped

Msg me off list please. This is in the Wash. DC Area. I take paypal.

-- T