[geeks] WTB: DLT 4000

Chad McAuley chizad at gmail.com
Thu Jun 29 12:34:43 CDT 2006

A few months ago I picked up an external DLT4000 from ebay.  Unfortunately,
I wasn't paying close attention to the drive I was getting, so I ended up
with a diff SCSI drive, which doesn't do me any good since I don't have any
diff SCSI hardware.  Since I don't have a SCSI card I can test it with, I
don't know for sure that it works, but it was listed as a Quantum factory
refurb, so it should work fine.  Let me know if that'll work for you.