[geeks] Desperately seeking Clue'san

Janet Campbell janet at foonly.com
Mon Jun 26 14:20:05 CDT 2006

I know, it's vaguely off topic for both lists, but something has come up
here and I thought I'd give this crowd a shot at it.

We're looking for a really sharp senior level Unix person in the east SF
bay area, with a solid Solaris background - large scale Sendmail, VCS,
NetBackup & BEA are big plusses.  The money is pretty good, there's lots
of state of the art hw to play with, and we can bring someone on as
contract really quickly - not sure where it goes after that yet (ah,
budgets).  Weird personal quirks and adeptness at wielding a cluestick are
plusses.

The team is one of the best I've ever worked with - really smart, really
tight.  If it sounds interesting, please mail me off-list.

Thanks lots and back to your regularly scheduled geeking,

-Janet
janet at foonly.com