[geeks] Quiet SCSI drives

Charles Shannon Hendrix shannon at widomaker.com
Thu Jun 22 16:51:16 CDT 2006

Thu, 22 Jun 2006 @ 13:42 -0500, Phil Brutsche said:

> Charles Shannon Hendrix wrote:
> > One thing I'm curious about is how good Samsung drives are.  They seem
> > to be priced lower than Seagate, but I've not heard anything at
> > all about their quality.
>
> Samsung makes SCSI drives?

I have no idea, which is one reason I was asking.

> I think I'll stick with Fujitsu or Seagate, thanks very much.

I probably will too, but it is always nice to know about other brands
and how they are doing.

I can usually guess the answer by the name on the box... :)

--
shannon "AT" widomaker.com -- ["There is no such thing as security.  Life
is either bold adventure, or it is nothing -- Helen Keller"]