[geeks] Anyone know of good sources of 5V DIMMs?

velociraptor velociraptor at gmail.com
Tue Jun 20 09:36:47 CDT 2006

On 6/19/06, nate at portents.com <nate at portents.com> wrote:
> That was an earlier version of uControl, right?
>
> http://gnufoo.org/ucontrol/
>
> Apple has their own keyboard remapping in the OS now, so uControl isn't
> being developed anymore.

Keyboard remapping has been there for a while, but it was more
hidden--you had to use the application short-cut prefs to do keyswaps.
 It would have made more sense to put it on the keyboard prefs.

There is another software that allows the two-fingered scrolling as
well, iScroll, but I believe Nate is correct that uControl is the one
with the half-keyboard feature:

"Twerq since version 1.0.1
Mirrors the key map by holding down the space bar. This is an
accessibility feature I added for my mother who has a little trouble
with her left hand. It makes one handed typing much easier. (Made
available within uControl in version 1.0.7, was previously a separate
hack.) Note: this feature has been removed due to possible patent
infringement. "

I don't know if the code got to wild before it was removed or not.

=Nadine=