[geeks] value of PIII PC servers

Charles Shannon Hendrix shannon at widomaker.com
Mon Jun 19 10:13:33 CDT 2006

Mon, 19 Jun 2006 @ 09:23 -0400, Sandwich Maker said:

> " From: Charles Shannon Hendrix <shannon at widomaker.com>
> "
> " Fri, 16 Jun 2006 @ 15:57 -0400, Sandwich Maker said:
> "
> " > one thing that puts craigslist ahead [a little] in my book -- i'm
> " > looking for a car, in a desultory way, and they are the only auto site
> " > i've found so far that lets me specify things i -don't- want.
> "
> " Hmmmm... I don't see any options like that.  I find their search to be
> " very primitive.  I see a single text search field, min and max price,
> " and a selection for sales by dealer, owner, and both.
>
> i just made the bold experiment and tried '-red' in the text srch
> box.  it worked...

I could have sworn I tried that, and it didn't work.

Then again... I'll have to try again later and see.

I don't think it matters right now, since for the last few months I've
found little on their for sale list except junk and spam.

--
shannon "AT" widomaker.com -- ["The trade of governing has always been
monopolized by the most ignorant and the most rascally individuals of