[geeks] value of PIII PC servers

Sandwich Maker adh at an.bradford.ma.us
Fri Jun 16 14:57:08 CDT 2006

" From: Micah R Ledbetter <vlack-lists at vlack.com>
"
" On Jun 16, 2006, at 09:15, Charles Shannon Hendrix wrote:
"
" > Craigslist... most of the stuff listed there is total crap, and the
" > interface sucks.
"
" At least it's a TEXT interface that sucks :). And the selling
" interface is so many fewer steps than ebay's.

one thing that puts craigslist ahead [a little] in my book -- i'm
looking for a car, in a desultory way, and they are the only auto site
i've found so far that lets me specify things i -don't- want.  this is
better than limiting my search to what i -do- want as folks are often
sloppy about mentioning things, and color...  i -hate- red and black
is a close second.  i don't care much either way about the others.

if anyone knows how to do exclusions in autotrader.com or cars.com i'm
all ears.