[geeks] A few low-end systems available (Sun4m)

Lionel Peterson lionel4287 at verizon.net
Tue Jun 13 10:13:43 CDT 2006

Hello all:

I've got a few more boxes I'd like to shed.

In (assumed) reverse order of appeal to most:

 - Axil 245 (I think, IPX-esque case) Sun-4m 85 or 110 MHz system uses 72 pin parity SIMMs, integrated TGX
 - Sun X Terminal (w/ 128 Meg of SS/5 RAM and second TGX)
 - Sun SS5/170 w/256 Meg RAM and at least one HD, CD, TGX framebuffer (very clean system)

My motivation is to free up some space, not line my pocket - if anyone is interested please contact me off-list with any questions or offers. I know the SS/5 works great (I tested it for TCF), the X Terminal boots fine and the Axil system may be a project (non-bootable).

Thanks,

Lionel