[geeks] Does anyone know ...

Charles Shannon Hendrix shannon at widomaker.com
Mon Jul 31 10:49:09 CDT 2006

Sat, 29 Jul 2006 @ 12:32 -0400, Phil Stracchino said:

> ... any way to clear individual data items (specifically, obsolete email
> addresses) out of Firefox's saved form data cache without just purging
> the entire data cache?

It seems the feature to edit form data has been removed, though you can
still edit saved passwords.

Current documentation on the Mozilla site still tells you that you can
do what you want by going to Edit->Preferences->Privacy->Forms, but it
doesn't work.

Forms is not "Saved Forms", and there is only an option to clear the
data and set what gets cleared, no way to edit.

There might still be an extension for doing this, so I'd browse the
extensions list first.

--
shannon "AT" widomaker.com -- ["We have nothing to prove" -- Alan Dawkins]