[geeks] Solaris training

Dan Duncan dand at pcisys.net
Mon Jul 24 15:41:07 CDT 2006

And now for something completely different.

Our SA group (Which mostly does Tru64, AIX, linux, and VMS) is
supposed to be getting some more Solaris work (8 and 9) and I'm tasked
with determining which training the ones with no Solaris should take
to help balance the load a little.

I'm looking at the Sun course catalog and so far this looks like
the best option:  Solaris System Administration for Experienced UNIX
Administrators (STS-276).  Is that a pretty good one?

-DanD

# We must all hang together, or we will surely all hang separately.
# 	 - Benjamin Franklin -