[geeks] RHCE advice

Dan Duncan dand at pcisys.net
Mon Jul 24 11:21:28 CDT 2006

For work reasons, it would be advantageous for me to get an RHCE cert.
I've taken some practice tests and the assessment at the redhat site and
I'm not too worried (I've been using linux for maybe 12 years) but I was
wondering if there is a preferred study guide so I don't waste $749 by
missing something important.  Any tips for books, sites, or on taking the
test itself are appreciated.

I've already figured out from the practice tests than I need to play with bind
and dhcpd a bit under linux.  I've only used bind under Solaris and it's been
several years.  I only use dhcpd under linux to netboot installations so the
messiness about the additional config for windoze clients was new to me.

-DanD

# When a man ceases to believe in God, He does not believe in nothing. He
# believes in everything.  G.K. Chesterton