[geeks] Solaris 10 install size

Bill Bradford mrbill at mrbill.net
Sun Jul 23 03:42:04 CDT 2006

On Sun, Jul 23, 2006 at 03:43:09AM -0400, Charles Shannon Hendrix wrote:
> Maybe tell us what you are trying to do.

I used Template::Extract to parse data out of a pre-formed HTML
document (nested tables).  I want to turn that data back into SQL
statements so I can re-inject it into a database for manipulation.

> Also, is this a one time thing, or something you'll run N times, or is
> it permanent?

I'll run it over various data files (all the same format).

> Does performance matter?

No.

> Why are you looking at classes?

... that's the way the example for Template::Extract did it 8-)  ...

I don't do a lot of Perl.

Bill

--
Bill Bradford